Saturday, May 24, 2008

And so it begins

Well, Kevra made me do it. I created my own site. She held my hand through the entry process and then let me go on my own. Sometimes I think I am too old for this arena. I don't think of myself as old, but I am older then most of the 'kids' that I have the pleasure of reading a little about (Jana, Marie, Denise, Breanne, Trevor, Jessica, Ginger, Eva). But, I have to admit I do like the medium, I have never been much of a phone talker and this computer connection suits me much better.
Yesterday was my last day of work until August. It feels great! Summer break is more of a beginning than an ending, for me. I have a long list of all the things I want to accomplish, now that I have the time and energy to do so. Summer is freedom, to do as I wish, well within reason, I do have to taxi the kids and keep them moderately occupied. Oh that reminds me, it takes them about a week to decide I'm not the cruise director on the Lido Deck (Love Boat reference, told you I was too old for this:)) They slowly decide they can entertain themselves and don't need to follow me around.

4 comments:

spice2116 said...

yeah for summer and all the projects. hahaha good luck with them and look forward to seeing ya. mine is to make a quilt and train a dog ummmm yeah i think the first one will be the easiest haha

Julie said...

Paula, I'm so glad to see you join our little community of women who are just looking for someone who can appreciate their emotions...whatever they may be...Welcome!!

Janalee said...

I knew it was only a matter of time. Welcome to the Sisterhood.

Marie said...

Alright, I've got you added to google reader so I can get up to the minute updates on all you have to tell us. I am so excited!