Thursday, May 28, 2009

The grandbaby is...

A boy! Trevor and Jessica found out Wednesday they are having a boy and I waited for them to post before I spilt the beans. We are so happy for them and excited to add a baby boy to the Smith clan. He was waving and blowing kisses to mom and dad. Okay, so he wasn't that cooperative, but they did get some good pictures. Time to go shopping!

4 comments:

DA said...

Congrats, that is so exciting! I know my mom was out shopping for boy stuff as soon as she found out. And she still loves to bring him little things whenever she visits. Grandma perks! I'm sure you'll love it:)

Diana said...

How exciting! We LOVE boys at our house :) Old Navy, Children's Place outlet and Target have the best little boy clothes for reasonable prices.

Erin said...

Congratulations! It's so much fun to have a boy! :)

Larry and Karri said...

How fun - and congrats! You are such a creative, crafty person I'm sure the little guy will have tons of cool stuff from his grandma!

Oh - and I think boys are SO MUCH FUN!!