Finally,
Everything has ended! Hurray!!!!! May is like a roller coaster for me as everything comes quickly to a close.
Kevra- finished up softball and I think did an awesome job as the number one pitcher on the freshman team. She has such a good attitude and looooooves the sport. She also is happy to no longer be a ninth grader and yes that is her you see behind the wheel. She is doing a good job, she hugs the side a little too much for me, I'm trying not to clutch the door. Afterall, where am I going, I can't get out.
Jordon- is into tournament for baseball. He played catcher and had a really good season. I have to say, I think his coach was the best little league coach we have ever had, and I have been doing this for 20 years, so that is high praise. He was fair to the boys, he was a nice mix of nice and tough. He told it like it is, but not in a hurtful way. He expected them to behave and perform. My cap is off to him.
We had awards assemblies, orchestra concerts, piano recitals, grades, graduation and Sterling and I sqeezed in a trip to Santa Fe for our anniversary (25 years). We had a great time, it was nice to get away and relax. We went to the Albeq temple, did some shopping, saw some art galleries and churches. Sterling loves that show Diners, Drive-ins and Dives so all the places we ate at were from that show. It was kinda fun to put an address in our GPS and not know where we would end up. Most were good, one was not so good and one was really good. I will blog more on the weekend later.
I am at my aunt and uncles' in Highland Utah this week. Kevra is at EFY at BYU, so I got my mom and we brought her up. I thought it would be good for my mom to spend a little time with her sister, they don't get together much. The trip up was a fiasco. I am planning to sew and read. We plan to go to SLC one day. I will tell more after I get home and post some new pictures when I am home too.
Good to be back. Hope you stop by to read. I will be more regular now that summer is here. Yeah!!!
2 comments:
Fun updates! Hope you're having fun in UT! We missed you on Sunday. Looking forward to seeing all the pictures from your trips. :)
finally a post! :D
Post a Comment