This year we made a gratitude tree in FHE and have spent the last 2 weeks putting leaves on the tree, telling what we are thankful for. It has been a lot of fun and good to think about all the blessings we have.
We have a box on the counter and it has leaves and markers to write what you are thankful for.
I am so grateful for my family, for our home, for the freedoms we enjoy. I'm grateful to have extended family close by and get to share in their lives. I'm thankful that Sterling and I have good jobs and are able to support the family. I'm thankful that I could help send the boys on missions. I am grateful for my brother and his family. I'm thankful for goodly parents. I'm most grateful for the gospel and for my Savior, Jesus Christ; for His atoning sacrifice.
Have a wonderful Thanksgiving.
No comments:
Post a Comment