Wednesday, September 4, 2013

Shad

I wanted to steer you towards Jessica's blog Moments.  Shad's cancer is back.  Jessica explains all far better than I.  Please pray for or continue to pray for all of them, especially Shad.
Trevor says this is a journey.  As with all journeys, we want to be on the right road.  They are trying to decide what that is.  I love that little boy so much.  He has an addictive smile.  I love his Dad and Mom too.  As a parent, I just want to make it better and smooth things over for my children, but I can't fix this.  I am on the sidelines as I watch the progression and hope for the outcome of cancer free. I hope... I pray... I have faith in my Heavenly Father and his eternal plan.
With his great grandma Joye at the end of May.  I wish I had a more recent one.  His hair has all grown back in.

2 comments:

Christy said...

I'm so sorry to hear that his cancer is back! I've been following Jessica's blog since you first linked it when he was first diagnosed. He's such a strong kid for being only 3. And Jessica's testimony of adversity and trials is just amazing. I'm glad she shares it all on her blog.

Linda C. said...

All of you especially Shad are in our prayers. We love your family and I LOVE reading your posts!