I have a couple of sites I want you to check out. They are all listed below on my blogger list.
1. Milk and Honey designs. Okay, she is running a give away and I get points for posting this, but... She has some really neat stuff too, that I know many of you could use and would like to make and she is related to Denise, so that scores big points with me.
2. Diana and Mike. This is my neice and she has some great tips on parenting and activities with kids, as well as craft ideas too. She taught kindergarden for a few years, so that adds more to her experience and know how. Check her out.
3. Little Birdie Secrets. I got this one off of Dianas and really liked all the great craft and cooking ideas, don't know them but I'm sure we would have fun creating together. They have some wonderful things to whip up.
4. A little bit of Trevor. This is my son Trevor's site and he is working on a degree in airport management and wants to be a commercial pilot, so he does lots of flying. He posts some really neat pictures of him flying and arial views of the valley and places in AZ. I'm biased, but I love to look at the pictures.
Hope you enjoy them!
5 comments:
thanks for the plug mom :)
To answer your cooking question...I have done the pan wrapped in plastic then foil. It works great. I'm not entirely sure why it doesn't melt. I always figured the steam kept the plastic moist enough which prevents it from burning. Although, sometimes the plastic will melt on the metal edges of the pan but it just peels right off.
I'll have to take a look at those! I'm always looking for more craft ideas for gifts!
I love the rain too - I'm kinda bummed it's sunny today, in fact. I planned to wear a gray and black dress that just doesn't seem appropriate anymore. Who knows, maybe I will anyway just to defy the sun.
Thanks for the shout-out. I love reading what your family is up to also. I wish I could've been there for the rain, but we were in Cali... why oh why does the weather get interesting when I leave?
Post a Comment