Well, it's offical...I'm a grandma! Born Friday Oct 9th, at 8lbs 14oz and 21.75 inches long. He is super cute and I'm sure you will see lots of him in the coming years, probably get sick of seeing his sweet face.
5 comments:
Anonymous
said...
He is so cute! I'm taking his first professional pictures on Monday morning so get excited!! If you have any ideas let me know. I actually wanted to get a fox stuffed animal and take some pics with that. But I can't find a cute one!
5 comments:
He is so cute! I'm taking his first professional pictures on Monday morning so get excited!! If you have any ideas let me know. I actually wanted to get a fox stuffed animal and take some pics with that. But I can't find a cute one!
how fun. I actually can't wait to be a grandma.
congrats! You're going to be a great grandma:) How exciting for your family.
Congratulations Grandma!
Congrats! He is adorable, and I can't wait to see more pictures.
Post a Comment