Day 1 Wednesday
I'll do Halloween first. We had lots of fun, as usual, at the trunk or treat. Jordon loved his costume and had fun running around and playing with his friends. He never cares much for trick or treating, Kevra told him his job is to get more candy. I don't let my kids trick or treat after grade school, I think it is a holiday for little goblins. Kevra came for a while to wander around, then went to a friends house for a party. She informed me she was too old to get her picture taken, but Sterling said 'smile'. She was a cowgirl and Jordon was Janga Fett from Star Wars. I made his costume, it was fun. Trevor and Jessica stopped by on their way home so I could see their little frog, oh so cute. Thanks guys.
4 comments:
Jordan's costume is so cool! I am impressed. Kevra may be "too old" for pictures, but the camera loves her. I just want to kiss on that cute grandbaby's cheeks.
Wonderful costumes! Little Shad looks soooo cute! I'm looking forward to your daily posts! Wish I could that!
haha I laughed out loud 3-4 separate times at your first paragraph.
I am always impressed with your sewing talents. Jordon looked cool.
Post a Comment