I must say I'm thoroughly enjoying Grandmotherhood. My only complaint is that I don't get to see him enough, but they are busy, I am busy and it is hard to get together. I went over one evening and took them dinner then stayed to hold the baby: delightful! They also came over last Sunday for dinner and stayed for a while. He had a little bottle and zonked out so we all enjoyed passing him around. Sometimes I think he looks like Trevor and sometimes I think he looks like Jessica. I guess that makes him a good mix of both. It is fun to watch them become parents and learn to understand Shad's needs. They are doing a great job, rolling with the punches, functioning on less sleep and allowing their extended family time to get to know Shad. He's a keeper.
I have to add that my niece Sarah took the professional pictures (good work!)
and Trevor took the one on the bed (I love that one).


3 comments:
Sooo cute! Sometimes I miss little newborns! :)
It's been a LONG time since I've been baby hungry but that picture of him on the bed hit me hard. He is so cute. Congratulations.
So sweet!! That picture on the bed makes you just want to scoop him up:)
Post a Comment