We had such a busy week. Tuesday the card group came over and we made some really cute Christmas cards, as you can see. Wednesday was Evening of Excellence. One of the girls wrote a readers theatre type program and all the girls were in it. I thought it was great and they sang too. Wendy spoke and it was great. It was a really nice evening. We have a small, but mighty group of girls. Thursday was Enrichment, oh wait, I'm not supposed to call it that anymore. We have discussed what to call it. We had talked about The RS Workshop, but I'm not sure I like that either. We are open to any suggestions. Maybe we will take a poll in RS. Anyway, I'm off the path, the evening went really well. We have learned to go more simple then extravagant. I like extavagant, but have had so many people tell me they like easy. We went home with some great gift ideas, some new pie recipes to try and a tummy full of soup and veggies and a warm dose of friendship and fellowship. Friday, Kevra left for an orchestra retreat in Prescott. She didn't want to go cuz we have some family stuff this weekend (blessing) but it was required and we felt like she needed to go. I will take lots of pictures. She also had 2 people call to babysit. I know, that's what I told her, tell them you can then you are not here to do it. Jordon went to see the zoo lights with a friend then spent the night, so we had no children home over night. It was kinda weird, we didn't have to worry about where they were or what they were doing. We went out for Chinese and did a little shopping. Oh, they finally came to finish fixing the washer. We had to wait for the part to come and it did. Hallelujah, I can put my pantry back out of the family room. Saturday I'm off to the chiropractor again, feeling better, but not quite there yet, then a baby shower, then piano recital, then home to finish cleaning.
Sunday they are blessing Shad, while her sister is in town, and having a light lunch at our place. My sister Heather and her family will be here to visit too.
So, this is longer then I wanted, it has been a hectic week, but we have managed to survive it.
*A final note to my Project Runway fans, I knew she would win. I didn't like her, but I thought she was the best consistently. I didn't like her collection either, though I did think it was the most cohesive. I liked Carolhannh's better, prettier, more color.
3 comments:
He's such a CUTE baby!
Project Runway! I was hoping, hoping, hoping, she wouldn't win. I wanted Carol Hannah to win so bad. I thought Irina was just cranky and caulky! Hopefully something comes out of this for Carol Hannah!
Oh, and Shad is soooo cute! I love newborns -- their sounds, their smell (notice that was not plural), and their soft skin!
Post a Comment