NOTE TO SELF: Dinner like the pilgrams is a lot more trouble then it seems. Here are shots of our Thanksgiving spent at Roosevelt Lake. Loved the lake, the scenery, visitors center, weather, company, our trailer, the furnace in our trailer, playing games, hot chocolate. Not so great were the things in our trailer we couldn't figure out (the water so no potty), cooking a traditional dinner out of doors, rowdy dogs and sticker bushes. Next time, we leave to go camping after dinner.
As I was walking back to camp Friday night, it was a little overcast and the moon was almost full so it was bright out. There was a glow from the city behind 4 peaks and a single bright star shone over the peaks. It was so beautiful and peaceful, reminded me of the star over Bethlehem. I wish I could have taken a picture, but it was too dark and would not have done it justice. Jordon said it will have to be a rememberal, only in my memory.
They also blessed Shad last Sunday then had a luncheon at our house. He was dressed in a traditional Pima ribbon shirt and it looked so cute on him. He was very cooperative. The last picture is just like one I have of Sterling holding Trevor after he was blessed, same position.
1 comment:
so awesome to go camping especially for thanksgiving :) and of course little shad is sooo cute! is he getting spoiled yet?
Post a Comment