Tuesday, November 10, 2009

Day 7 Tuesday - Made it

Well, here we are one week later.  Whew, thought I wasn't going to make it.  I got to tell you all the things we've been up to; now I can go back to my usual once a week.  I have to admit, it was hard to find something to say everyday.  Here are a few random thoughts:

1.  We have tomorrow off from school.  I'm trying really hard not to do any work, but am thinking of things I need to get done.  Why do we do that?  Why is it so hard, especially for women, to take a day off from all the things we do?  I imagine I will do a little laundry, but stay away from actual cleaning. 

2.  If you are looking for something fun and cheap to do, did you know there is a parade in downtown Mesa tomorrow?  All the Mesa high school bands march in it.  Very patriotic, both of my older boys have marched in it.  The little kids have fun too. 

3.  I have watched every season of Project Runway, except the first one.  Kevra and I watch it together.  We must have no fashion sense at all since we rarely like the one they do.  I think that ties into that sewing thing.

4.  I also love to watch So You Think You Can Dance.  I just love the dancing.  I don't always love the dance choreography, but I enjoy the power and discipline it takes to dance like that.
 
5.  It has been a week and I have to say, I miss Barkley.  I didn't think I would but I do.

6.  I still have Halloween up.  Maybe tomorrow, wait, is that work?  You know I'm trying to avoid that.

2 comments:

Jen said...

I ALSO love Project Runway AND So you think you can Dance! Derald will watch it with me if I'm really sneaky about changing the channel, but other than that, he's not a big fan.

I'm not having any trouble at all with not doing house work today. :D

Hope you enjoy your day off!!

Erin said...

Love Project Runway! I think Irina is a snob, but she's good! I hope Carol Hannah wins! :)