Jordon has 2 basketball games left in his season. They haven't won much, but he said he has had a good time and learned a few things.
Kevra is busy into everything. She made the varisity softball team at the HS and was super excited, since she is only a sophomore. She is a terrific pitcher and really loving it. She is working with a new pitching coach, and learning new ways to torment the batter. With school work, youth conf planning, orchestra and now softball, she stays so busy, don't know how she gets it all done. She does not like to be left out of activities at home either.
Brendon is into his 17th month as a missionary and has loved it. The experience has been filled with lots of highs and lows. They had a baptism today, but he said they have no new contacts after that. I'm sure it can be so discouraging looking for people who are ready to make a change in their lives. Imagine having something so precious to share and no one who will listen. He has had a different experience then Trevor did. Of course, he has a different disposition then Brendon. I'm sure Brendon has learned to be more patient in everyway. I miss him terribly. I can't explain it, that feeling of just needing to see him again. I know, I have to hang on a little while longer.
Trevor is trying to get out of college before he can't afford it anymore. Yikes! another tuition increase. He is doing great and should be done in a year. He loves being married to Jessica and is a wonderful dad to Shad. He flys as often as possible, he joined the Civil Air Patrol so he could do more flying and help with search and rescue. He passed off his comercial liscense and water landing. Jessica is teaching her 2nd graders and loves to come home each day to Shad and Trevor. She is very creative and has made some cute paper crafts. Jessica is also a bookworm, something our family could use. We love having them so close.
Sterling and I just try to keep up with the activities and get everything done around the house. If there is one thing I have learned over the last 25 years of marital bliss, it is to 'enjoy the journey', try to keep control of the stituation and don't get swept up. Slow down and catch your breath too; time passes so quickly.
1 comment:
yah, it ups the saturation so it wasn't in your head.
Post a Comment