My mother used to say "you are only bored with yourself", whatever that means.
I have plenty of things I need to get up and do, but alas my booty is sittin in front of the computer.
I need to clean the house. It could stand a good scrub down. I love it when it is clean and smells that clean smell, you know the one I'm talkin about.
Help me here, I'm lookin for motivation. What motivates you to clean and which job do you like the most and which do you like the least?
Most - Bathroom counters and mirrors.
I like how they sparkle a little.
Least - Wow, so many to choose from. Hmmmmm........
sweep and mop.
(that was harder then I thought, maybe I don't dislike cleaning as much as I thought I did:)
Tomarrow - pictures of my flight to Payson with Trevor.
4 comments:
I love doing laundry, but probably like to sweep and mop the least (especially since my home is ALL tile, not a stitch of carpet). I do love the way my house smells and looks when it's all clean, too. Your flight looked fun and I'm glad it was a smooth ride for you.
I was thinking about this last week as I watched the house spin out of control, knowing that cleaning is undone so quickly. I know that the only thing I can do it just dig in and start. once I take that first step I can keep working until the job is done. I just have to force myself to make that first move of digging in and beginning. the momentum follows. "Get the ball rolling" is the perfect phrase.
I hate windows and only do them if we're having a shindig. I don't mind mopping and vacumming and laundry.
I like picking up the toys the best- but that probably isn't good because then the kids are'nt learning to do it themselves. But they're so slow! :)
Least favorite it bathroom and sweeping/mopping.
I love a clean kitchen and doing the laundry. I also like to iron if there is something good on TV or a good movie to watch. I don't like cleaning bathrooms or mopping.
Post a Comment