So, a little tribute to Jordon, on his bday
What do I love about Jordon?
- He has a great sense of humor and is fun to be with.
- He puts up with being the youngest and having everyone tell him what to do.
- He has a beautiful singing voice.
- His eyes are the color of wheat, very striking.
- He cares about other people's feelings and never wants them to feel left out.
- He is grateful.
- He can entertain himself.
- He is smart and creative.
- He is willing to try new things.
He is the last one and we are thankful that we were blessed to have him in our family.
4 comments:
Happy Birthday Jordon!
Happy Birthday, Jordon! You're a keeper! It's always fun to chat with you when I'm over making cards at your house.
Jordon does seem like a really fun kid! I love seeing him in Primary because he always seems just so happy to be there and you can tell that's just his disposition.
What a great kid! Fun to know a little more about him. Great pictures!
Post a Comment