Here he is, isn't he cute. He is just over 5 mths, pushing up on all 4's, laughing and smiling, alert and curious, just lots of fun. It is hard to get a decent picture, cuz he is always moving, but Jordon snapped this one at just the right time.
Nothing too exciting to report. We have ended basketball and are into baseball and softball. It will be a race to May as I will spend most of my time at a game. That's okay, I like it that way.
We had a really great RS activity on solar ovens last Saturday. The guy was amazing, he happend to be the president of the company and has traveled all over the world to sell the ovens. They do a lot of humanitarian work in 3 world nations too. Check him out at sunoven.com. He just happened to be in town and the guy we were going to have speak (he came too) said 'I think he will come to yours if you wish.' Wonderful.
I went garage saleing on Saturday. The Ranch has this semi-annual sale where lots of its residents have a sale, so there are about 50 sales in a 2 mile block; it is great. I found some nice clothes for Shad to grow into and we got a bike for Jordon. We were going to get him one this week for his b-day anyway, so this was perfect. I went and got him to give it a test drive and he loves it.

2 comments:
That baby is just so kissable cute! I need to learn to garage sale, you always seem to find such wonderful stuff.
He is adorable I should show you the pictures I took last week when we watched him for awhile. You can actually see some of them on my other blog. www.sarahjoyephotography.blogspot.com
Post a Comment