This summer we don't have too much to do. Yeah, that suits me just fine. Oh, I have plenty of things I'd like to get done, we just aren't going on a BIG vacation. Kevra is up to her eyeballs in things she wants and has to do. She had a great time in NY.
Here she is at the Empire State Bldg and at Carnegie Hall.
Sterling celebrated his 50th birthday. He had a nice time at his little party the kids threw for him. He said he hated being the center of attention. It was fun to surprise him.

Jordon received his Arrow of Light and crossed over to scouts (even though he has already been doing scouts for a couple of months) A big thank you to all his cub leaders for the work they put in for him. He has had some wonderful leaders and really enjoyed the program, thanks to all of them. He is loving scouts with Derald and Paul as his leaders.

I have been able to babysit Shad a few times. He is a busy boy and I have a hard time keeping up with him. (That's why young peole have babies) Thank goodness for Jordon, cuz Shad loves him and he gets down on the floor and keeps him corraled a little better. He is so happy most of the time. He reminds me so much of Trevor, he was a very happy baby too. We went camping over Memorial weekend. It was lots of fun. We met some family at Happy Jack. The weather was windy and cold at night. We played games, the kids went horseback riding and of course, we ate well. There is always lots of food when Smith's get together.
I am doing water aerobics this summer again. I liked it so much last summer. We are going on a few camp trips, a reunion and to YC with Kevra. I would also like to finish a couple of quilts I have started, a scrapbook I've started, redo the front of our fireplace and deep clean my house. Other then that, just trying to stay cool.
No comments:
Post a Comment