Okay, so I am a little biased, but cutest grandbaby ever (well, at least the cutest one in our family) We have gotten to babysit some and love having him over. He is quick, have to be on your toes to keep up.
Most of the kids classes have ended, yeah, no driving. Jordon still has one more Theatre Combat class (more on that to come). He finished golf and band and enjoyed basketball camp in Thatcher.
Kevra is done with all her going out of town. She gets back from camp tomorrow. She is still taking cello for a couple more weeks, and starts volleyball stuff next week. We are also getting her wisdom teeth removed.
We went to the Smith Family Reunion last weekend at a fun Kwanis Camp just south of Gallup NM. It was in the cool pines and we had an excellent time. It was fun to reconnect with the family and the cousins played and played. We did crafts, rifle shooting, volleyball, hiking and skits. I have a few pictures, but they are not cooperating, so will try to post later.
I'm not ready for school to begin. I have not finished anything I wanted to. I have had a good summer. Maybe I just need to have less planned to accomplish, then I won't be disappointed in my results.
No comments:
Post a Comment