Friday, July 2, 2010

My son, the maniac

This is what Jordon has been up to this summer. 


 Yes, he has created a messy room, but if you look deeper, you will see the genuis at work. 

I got him this book last year from the school book order and it has turned him into a lego maniac.  He has always loved lego, but this book got his creative juices flowing.  He looks at the picture, reads the info about it, then he is off to create it; no directions, only pictures. 
(millineum falcon)
 Digging thru the bins of lego (when you have 3 boys in a 13 year span, you collect a few lego {no coveting Jana})  He looks for parts and improvises when he doesn't have exactly what he needs. 
(Empire base on Endor)
 He spends hours creating in his room, you can hear the lego shuffle. 

(views of the deathstar)


Sometimes he just uses it as a model, then creates his own version.  He is truly a lego master.  Even Trevor, our former master, feels Jordon has  surpassed his abilities.  Hail the master of the Lego pile.

3 comments:

Diana said...

I am so impressed, Jordon! I have lots of memories of my brothers building in their rooms. Mike saved his Legos from childhood and now the boys play with the larger Duplo-type ones. I can't wait for the days to see them become Lego Masters too! By the way, I love your new layout.

Erin said...

That's awesome! What a little genius.

Janalee said...

wow. And I totally WAS coveting until you rapped my hand with the ruler.

That is so cool though! I love when kids are kept busy for hours playing like that.