Monday, July 26, 2010

Watch out!

Aren't they pretty?  I love fresh flowers, I know some people think they are a waste of money, but not me.  However, these are not mine.  Sterling got them for Kevra, she needed them (though I think I enjoyed them more than she)  Kevra had all 4 wisdom teeth removed on Friday.  They were still under the gums, but clearly there.  They said the recovery is better and it is easier to get them out if you can catch them before they are in.  We actually waited a year.  She did well.  

This is the only picture she would let me take of her.
(she is trying to re-read the HP series before the movie in November) 
I've been calling her Alvin-a.  Ha, Ha, Ha.  I can honestly say I've been there, done that, got the t-shirt.

Here are some of the pictures I took of Jordon on the last day of his Theatre Combat class.  I thought his partener was so cute and when I asked him later what her name was, he looked at me and replied "I don't know."  He has worked with her for 3 hours every week for the last 6 weeks.  Boys!  Anyway, it looks funny and rough, but is all in good fun, no actual contact.  The whole class learned the same choreographed routine.  Trevor taped it for me and it is on utube here.




Jordon has been my kid who loves to fall.  He has been falling since he was little, just for fun.  I was always telling him to get off the floor.  So, now he knows how to fall for real without getting hurt.

Brendon has 8 weeks left.  I am trying to be supportive and not show how excited I am so he won't get trunky.
 
(inside I am doing back flips; can't wait to see him)

1 comment:

Jenny said...

I can't wait to see Brendon either!