Kevra turns 18 on Friday. Yes, she is officially an adult. When did that happen? Seems like only yesterday....blah, blah, blah. I know, you've heard plenty of my lamenting as they get older. Alas, that's life.
 |
| yum, yum, yum |
Anyway, we celebrated Sunday cuz Sterling will be gone on her birthday. She wanted carrot cake, so I found a recipe (there are only a kagillion on the internet) and we tried it. Yummy! It called for 6 cups of shredded carrots. I only used 4 and wouldn't have had that many if it hadn't been for Crowders. (she was rewarded)
 |
| what? |
We gave Kevra tickets to a concert and a ticket to fly to San Francisco this weekend with me to join Sterling after his business stuff. She was a little perplexed reading the flight plan, until she realized
her name was on it. Should be a fun weekend. I'll post some pictures when we return.
 |
| pretending to go nite-nite with Bob |
 |
| playing wii with Kevra |
Trevor and Jessica are settled into San Diego. They got all their stuff moved in on Saturday and will spend the week unpacking. I've included some pictures of Shad. We loved having him and Jessica come visit and swim and share a meal (and Trevor too, when he got back:)
1 comment:
Cannot believe she's already 18. The time has flown by so quickly. She was in primary just the other day!
Post a Comment