Happy President's Day! Oh wait...it has come and gone. Okay, I knew that, but we had an awesome day. Trevor had come back to pick up Jessica and Shad from her folks and stayed the night with us. We spent the day having lots of fun.
First we went bowling. They weren't open yet so we killed time getting subs for lunch and shopping at Big Lots. Finally it opened at 11. We had a great time playing.
Shad was so funny; he was enthusiastic for about 3 frames,
then needed coaxing for 3 more, we begged him to do it for 1 or 2 more,
then was no longer interested.
We had lots of strikes and spares, but I believe Trevor was the final winner, although Jessica ended up with both bucks (we 'pass the buck' for every strike and spare)
Bowling is much more enjoyable with bumpers, most of the time.
Don't know who invented them, but definitely an improvement for us rookies.
(I spared you the shots of my big bootie bowling, you're welcome:)
After the game, we took our subs and the other stuff I had brought from home, and went to the park to eat and play.
Shad swang for about 1 minute, then just wanted to eat and wander.
The big 'kids' played frisbee. I caught a few moves on camera.
It was a beautiful spring day here in the valley of the sun. We loved getting to spend the day with them before they headed back to CA.
1 comment:
I love this time of year when the weather is so perfect. I haven't been bowling in so long. It looks like you had lots of fun and you captured some really great pictures!
Post a Comment