| These were everywhere in Santa Fe, You know I have to have flowers. |
| red, white and blue boys |
| Heather, Sterling and Ginger |
| We were hoping Eva's baby 3 would come while we were there...Nope. |
| anxiously waiting to begin |
| Happy birthday America! (that's Olivia) |
| This was so cute, Quinton hugging mom tight. |
The rain stopped later so we could do fireworks and sparklers. It was fun to watch. The neighbors across the street had some really big ones and we enjoyed those too. You could also see the city show easily across the street, so we watched that to. Wonderful, COOL, evening.
We went to see BRAVE on Thursday. I liked it. It is definately a mother-daughter movie. I was so impress with the cg and imagined how hard it must have been to get her hair to look and move the way it did. It made me think about how we are as moms, protecting our children from anything we think will harm them, trying to teach them what they need to know in this world, then letting them grow up and make decisions.
Friday we met Kevra in Santa Fe. She drove over from Philmont. I have to say it was awesome to see her, hug her, visit with her.
| Do they look like siblings?...Yep. |
We mostly shopped some on Friday, ate, hit the jacuzzi. Saturday after breakfast, we went down to old town and walked around, touristing.
| no nails, no center post, originally no rails either. |
| Stopped at Momon Battalion Historical marker. Super windy. |
| Jordon the Mighty. |
The skys on the way home were spectacular. It rained off and on most of the time we were in NM, which we loved... so nice and cool. Yeah!
Now I am home until school begins. It has been a very busy 6 weeks for me. I'm ready to get a few things done around the house.
No comments:
Post a Comment