summer projects
You may (or may not) recall that my word for this year was finish. I have been trying to finish some projects this summer, I still have others in the works, but here are a few that have made it to completion.
I actually started this the beginning of summer and finished it in time to give to my neice and nephew's new baby girl. I like how it turned out and the colors look like sherbet to me.
I finished these up the other night. They hang in a seasonal thing I gave my mom and daughter-in-law. I painted them earlier in the summer and just got the feet on my ants this week. Jessica, I could not decide which school to put on yours, of the 2 you worked at, so you will have to decide and let me know. Jordan is the school most of my kids went to and Christensen was the school my mom taught at for 22 years.
We made cards last night. I love the little group that comes. We each take a turn to create all the cards for our month (only 3 or 4, more takes too long to make). Then we bring the cut pieces and all put them together to take home. This was my month, so I did kid bday cards. I loved the monster paper.
More to come, as they get done. I am patting myself on the back, as I have never been a great finisher.
3 comments:
WooHoo! You get a great big pat on the back from me for "finishing" but also for being a "starter" in the first place. I never have to worry about "finishing," because I rarely "start" anything! Eesh.
I am impressed. I love all the projects you did.
Ruby and I love love LOVE the blanket!
Post a Comment