We had a wonderful weekend with everyone home. Kevra arrived on Friday around 5 and Trevor and Jessica got here around 6:30. It was so fun to have them all here. We spent all day Saturday here, swam and had steaks for dinner. I did not get very good pictures, so these will have to do.
My parents also showed up to take Brendon to lunch for his birthday. They stayed and came for dinner on Sunday too. We had a good visit with all, played lots of games and watched a couple movies. I loved having them come, hated to see them go, but know they need to get back to their lives. Kevra is loving school, gets along with her roomates and loves the weather. Trevor is enjoying time with his family after being gone all summer. Brendon bought a new car and is also in school and working with Sterling. Jordon just thought it was so nice to have all his siblings home.
| a work of art - lemon meringue pie |
| the birthday boy - 23 |
The pie was for Brendon's birthday. It did not weep until we put it in the fridge. It also should have set a little longer, but it sure was yummy.
3 comments:
What a fun weekend! I loved, loved, loved the quilt! You are sooo talented!
That pie looks SOOOOOOOO good!!! I love meringue on anything.
I am just going to say WOW about the quilt. It is awesome. You are so talented. Kevra will love this little touch of home in Flagstaff!
Post a Comment