Monday, November 12, 2012
Our sweet Shad
Hello everyone. We have had some devastating news this past week. My 3 year old grandson Shad has been diagnosed with cancer. We are very scared and worried. My sweet daughter in law Jessica tells all about their ordeal the last week in her blog Moments. Please read to get the full story. I am asking for your prayers for Shad and their family. This is going to be a long process. Please put his name on the prayer roll in the temple whereever you live. We hope and pray for the best outcome. I have been crying off and on for 4 days. I wish I was there, but they have wonderful support from their ward family and I'm thankful Jessica's mother is going soon. We will go over next week. You always hear about things like this, but they always happen to someone else's family. I can't think of words to express how I feel.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
I have been thinking about your family a lot this week and praying for you. I am so grateful that we have the gospel during this difficult time. I wish this was happening to someone else, but wouldn't wish it on anyone. I pray that the Holy Ghost will continue to bring you peace and comfort in your sadness. We will give them all hugs and love for you until you can be there to do it yourself.
I'm so sorry, that good sweet little boy.
Post a Comment