Shad was in good spirits all the time I was there. His low days will come this week. It is kind of the same cycle after chemo, of highs and lows, depending on his blood counts. They are all doing well and we continue to be thankful for all your prayers and concern. Hopefully, the next round of chemo will be his last. He is no longer in the brace. They xrayed his back and it is healed. It is nothing short of a miracle. We thank Heavenly Father for his blessings.
I took the 6:30am flight home. Other than getting up super early, it was great; lots of room on the plane, home to still have the day (though I was very tired.) I am hoping to get a few things done around here this week. Wish it was not going to be so hot. Already, yuck.
I finally finished "Fire of the Covenant." It was so good. It took me a long time to get thru all 750 pages, but well worth the time. They were so amazing, the things they went thru. Made me count my blessings and ask for forgiveness for my minor complaints. It makes you think about yourself, your faith and what strength you may have. I highly recommend it. We have a paper and hardback copy. I sent the hardback home with my mom, but you are welcome to borrow the paperback. Lund is not one of my favorite authors, but he does weave a good story and include as much history, without becoming a history book. Good read.
No comments:
Post a Comment