Sunday, July 20, 2008

Memories

1. As a comment on my blog, leave one memory that you and I had together. It doesn't matter if you knew me a little or a lot, anything you remember!
2. Next, re-post these instructions on your blog and see how many people leave a memory about you. It's actually pretty funny to see the responses. If you leave a memory about me, I'll assume you're playing the game and I'll come to your blog and leave one about you.

5 comments:

Breanne said...

Well, I don't think of one specific memory right away, but general impressions, etc. - I feel like you taught me about how important it is to LOVE the kids in primary, not just teach or plainly serve them, but to make sure they know they're loved. Thanks for emphasizing that!
I also just think you're down-to-earth and funny.

Denise said...

I remember being in primary with one certain little difficult child and wondering how I could possibly deal with him and keep my cool and looking at you and thinking "she must have been crazy to think I could do this" Good to know you think I handled it ok.

And I'm not sure if this counts as a memory of you but, I remember doing personal progress with Kevra and talking about mothers and her praising you as a mother and talking about how awesome you were and thinking "i hope my daughters talk about me like that some day."

Janalee said...

Remember when we took the FIG girls to the chocolate factory and I missed the turn off and was very nervous taking the long way all the way around the city and I'm like 'Call them Call them, tell them to hold the tour for us!!!' And you were probably thinking, that's a stupid thing to do, like they would. But you humored me and called them. And we were a little late, but still got to make the chocolate pizzas which was the important thing.

Trevor said...

my favorite memory is when I was coming off my mission and you and dad were waiting in the airport for me. Then when you saw me running and hugging me. I loved that.

Julie said...

I remember meeting you on the baseball field and spending many a night complaining about that horrible coach the boys had. And then finding out our boys were pen pals while your son was on his mission...what a small world!!