Saturday, July 12, 2008

New do

I gave Kevra a perm before I left on vacation and she wanted to post the before and afters. She really likes it, I thought it should have been a little curlier. I used pretty big rods and her hair is so long, but it is what she was looking for. Her hair is very straight, like mine, so a change is always nice. My mom and I used to give each other perms at various stages of my life. The last one for me was when I was prego with Jordon. She curled it so tight, I looked like Einstein. That was it for me, never again. Here is the before.












Here is the after.
She's happy with it. We'll see how long it lasts. Mine always seemed to relax very quickly.

2 comments:

Janalee said...

ahhh, that brings back memories of my mom giving me perms on the back porch and taking before and after pictures. So far it looks like it's holding!

spice2116 said...

it looks awesome paula good work