Monday, June 16, 2008

Back to school

Don't panic! You didn't miss the first day. No, I have to take a class. Actually all teachers in AZ have to take it, I just chose to take it now. It is only this week and I am trying to have a good attitude. It's not easy. I'd much rather be home cleaning the kitchen or scrubbing the toilet.

Right, like I do those things very often. I try, but let's face it, house cleaning is not my forte. My mother tried. Not that my house it that dirty, I just don't like cleaning. I do, however, love when the house is clean. It is so nice (for the 10 minutes it stays that way), and no I have never had anyone come clean it except my kids, who are good helpers when they help, and my mom when I was so prego that cleaning the floor was not an option, heck seeing the floor was not an option.

Once I asked for a gift for mother's day to have someone come clean it. Sterling gave me $20 and said to call someone. That's not what I had in mind. I wanted him to call someone. I need to be more specific next time. So, while we are on the subject of cleaning, what is your least favorite thing to do in the cleaning realm? Come on, spill it.

PS. Kevra said my postings needed a little pizzaz. Maybe I went too far:)

5 comments:

Erin said...

I HATE to clean the bathrooms and kitchen floor. Yes, it's a major necessity and doesn't take that long to do, but I just don't like it. Never have, never will. In fact, it is on the list of things to do today -- just in case this baby decides to come, gotta have a clean house. :)

Trevor said...

i like your new back ground...

I don't really mind cleaning but I don't like when you have to scrub really hard and it takes forever

Janalee said...

At first I thought you were giving us a secret message. All the colored words when strung together will make up a sentence.

hahaha about the $20 to call someone clean your house. Like it would be that cheap! Maybe he thinks it's still 1950.

Least favorite...oh! I know. Windows. I think all the bedroom ones have been cleaned about 3 times the whole 5 years we lived here. And my mother did it 2 of the times when I was big and pregnant and she asked me how she could help and said, Windows!

Marie said...

Paula, first let me rub it in that I only have one day left of that class your talking about. All good things (and bad things) eventually come to an end so hang in there!

As for cleaning, it just so happens that Alan's least favorite chore is the bathrooms (Which I really don't mind) and mine is vacuuming (which Alan doesn't mind.) Why vacuuming? I think because for me, vacuuming is the last thing you do in the cleaning order, so by the time I get to it, I'm pretty worn out.

spice2116 said...

i love all the colors lol very nice on the pizaz lol as far as cleaning i would say anything in the bathroom. i actually like to clean it is just a matter of being in the mood to do it and not too tired