So, I'm sitting across from Jordon at the table. I made him eggs and bacon for breakfast, yes I do cook breakfast on occasion and Jordon is one of my few children that will eat it. Anyway, I get side tracked so easily, I watch as he takes his toast and peels off the crust, then takes a bite. He devours it until he gets to the other end and leaves those crusts. So what is it about the crust they we don't like? Well, I ask him and he replies "I don't like the crust because it is too crunchy, I don't like crunchy on my bread, only my beef." Okay, guess we've been cooking those hamburgers a little too long.
Oh, and today I'm an alarm clock. I was given express instructions that I was not to wake the princess before 11am. She said, and I quote, "if it is 10:59, someone is going to be in trouble." Hmmm, it's 10:37, should I live dangerously and risk bodily harm and morning grumpy? I don't know, have to think about that one.
3 comments:
Well you chose wisely not to wake me up before eleven. 11:03 is a close cut though! Living on the edge! I don't know what I would have done if you woke me up before 11, but I can assure you, mommy, that my morning grumps would have been enough torture for you. Thanks for letting me sleep. :)
haha - you write exactly how you talk, right down to the 'i don't know, have to think about that one'.
lol...Kevra would live a long, torturous life in my house!! When mama's up, they're all getting up. But that doesn't happen too often...they usually wake me. The beef thing cracked me up too.
Post a Comment