Sunday, October 5, 2008

Fall Purse


So, Autumn is here and time for that time honored tradition of changing the purse. I am not one of those girls who puts one with every outfit; way too much effort. However, I do change in the fall and spring. Kevra thinks I'm silly. I think my mom used to do this, but I doubt it cuz she is a bit of a tight wad. Now for me a purse has to be less than $20. Here is my new fall purchase, $15 on sale, don't care if you like it or not, I do, Kevra doesn't.

So my question is, do you change purses with the seasons?

6 comments:

paula said...

I don't always buy a new one, I frequently use old ones unless they have had it. I do like buying a new one, though.

XO said...

I didn't ever do a purse - I went straight from using my back pocket to diaper bags. Maybe I should get a new diaper bag for the seasons change though - that would be fun...

Denise said...

I love a new purse but I am a super cheapskate so I only do it when I find a super deal. I like your new purse. It's cute and very "fall."

And by the way, I completely forgot to tell Seth that Brandon was going to be in the choir but he came home and said that he had seen him a bunch of times then all of us started talking about how sad it was that his mom couldn't be there to see him. But oh the blessings for your sacrifice!!!

Janalee said...

No, but I think it's very stylish that you do.

spice2116 said...

although i love purses I dont change from my original lol

Larry and Karri said...

No purse changing for me. I only buy a new one every 2-4 years when I absolutely have to.