Our week was normal: volleyball, pack meeting, work, school. I won't bore you with the details, nothing earth shattering. Sterling did go to Thatcher this weekend with Jordon. I stayed home with Kevra since she had practice and Sterling wanted to get there by 6 pm for his class reunion. 30 years, man is he ancient or what!
I have had several of you ask about my card making group. It is a group of 5 of us that like making cards and we each make a card and bring the materials for the others to make the card we made. We all have had lots of experience, so don't need much instruction. It is only 5 of us, because if we had more, then we wouldn't be able to get it all done in a couple of hours or less. So, it is a closed group. Sorry. We tried having a group with the ward before, but had terrible turn out so stopped. If you are interested it doing it, find a
few others and start your own
group. It has been fun and I really like having 'made' cards on hand to send. Here are some of our cards we have
made. I have already used several others. Maybe they will inspire you to start your own group:)

(Okay, I am terrible at making these pictures go where I want them too. HELP, anyone willing to share their expertise?)
2 comments:
lars said that brendon was seen tons!! and he got excited every time lol as far as the pictures go you should have done the rockyou.com slide that way they just show in a slide :p
I'm so sad I missed card group last month. Those look awesome!!!
Post a Comment