Saturday, February 19, 2011

Rain

I love rain.  Maybe I wouldn't if I lived where it rained a lot, but here it is a welcome change. It reminds me "oh, we still need to put a raingutter over the door."  I hope it rains all day.  I'm jealous of the snow too.  I grew up in Flagstaff, so got to enjoy the snow.  Every year my parents call me from Payson when it snows for the first time with Christmas music playing.  I guess we associate the two together. 

February here in the valley is my favorite month.  The weather is so beautiful, it makes me want to plant something:  flowers, tomatoes, basil, squash, roses.  Hmmm, hard to choose, maybe all of the above. 
I think Kevra gave me her spring cold, thanks.  I don't like when I can't breath normally.  This too shall pass.

I watched 'Pride and Predjudice" last night.  I love that movie "you have bewitched me body and soul..."  The cinematography is awesome, some really great shots.  I love watching the ending and will watch it several times before I'm done.  Does anyone else do that?  
 

3 comments:

XO said...

I adore rain. Even when I lived in Oregon. Except that it makes me very sleepy. Is that normal?

Sung said...

I love how the rain washed out all the dust particles in the air. Wasn't it windy today? Which P & P did you watch? I love the one with Colin Firth. A couple of summers ago, I think I watched it at least 3 times. It's too bad that I didn't pick up the way they spoke. They seem so polite even when they are upset. I am sure my family would've appreciated it.

Diana said...

I could watch Pride and Prejudice over and over, and I love the ending too. The rain this weekend was so lovely. I was kinda sad when the sun came out again.