I'm exhausted most of the time. Could have something to do with the fact that I usually stay up too late. Anyone else do that? It is a habit I would love to break.
Work is stressful, these days I just feel overwhelmed. And my desk, yikes, what a mess. It is the paper chase at work that really drives me crazy. Keeping up with the paper work is a huge challenge. Teaching is the easy part. I enjoy my students, but would love to light a match to the papers on my desk, counter, table, ...
My dad had a pace maker put in about a month ago and is doing better with it in. He hurt his back around the new year and is in pain so much. They are down going to the back dr, trying to figure out what to do to fix it. I feel so bad for him and the surgeon is so slow at making decisions.
This is sort of a downer post, sorry. I'll end on a high note.
Adorable!!! Jessica took it with a Trevor's phone at Jordon's last basketball game. It is slightly out of focus (camera phone), but what a joy, delightful, always makes me smile. Thanks Shad.
2 comments:
I just read (literally read it today) an old Ensign article entitled "Exhaustion is not a Prerequisite to Perfection." It wasn't very profound, but it made me think a little - not much, obviously, because here I am staying up way too late on a Saturday when I know I have a lesson to teach tomorrow... sigh.
I'll have to check it out, thanks Sara.
Post a Comment