Saturday, March 19, 2011

One more month

In one month, Trevor will be leaving for boot camp for the Navy.  Jessica and Shad will stay in their apartment.  They are in her parent's ward and live close to them, so that will be really nice for her and Shad.  I hope they come over while Trevor is gone.  It has been 3 years, so hopefully she feels comfortable at our house.  He will then have training for 3 months after the initial 2 months.  They don't know yet if they will be able to move then or after that.  We have so loved having them here.  I knew it would not last forever and we are just so thankful that it has been this long.  So, here is a pictorial tribute to their little family, as they have changed over the last 18 months.










  We love you guys so much and though we will miss you, we are super excited for this next chapter to your lives.

1 comment:

Linda C. said...

Love the pictures. This will be an exciting time for them! It is hard when they leave though. I have one word--SKYPE!!