Monday, November 7, 2011

Halloween, belated

I  decided to post a fall pic every time this month, I took it in Kirtland. The shine is rain.

I know it has come and gone, but thought I'd show you the goblins anyway.  Our kids are out growing it, Kevra helped at the trunk or treat with the cupcake walk and Jordon did not even go.  Instead, he trick or treated with his friend Wesley.

Kevra was a flapper.  I found the dress for $2 at Goodwill!  I couldn't even get fringe that cheap.

Brendon when to his stake singles party as Joseph Smith.  Is that sacreligious?  He looked great, Book of Mormon and all.


Jordon as Jeng Fett. (round 2)
 Shad got to trunk or treat in CA on Saturday and then I think they went out on Monday to knock a few doors in the neighborhood.  He looked so cute, I had to share.


No comments: