| Thru the pantry at the Johnson Farm, Hiram, OH. |
I made this picture for my mom for her 80th birthday on Sunday. I asked my family and my brother's family to each send me 10 words or short phrase of memories they have of her or things they love about her. I wittled them down to 80, trying to use something from everyone. There were several duplicates. I chose a color scheme, printed the words in several fonts and copied it on to paper. Then I trimmed and bordered. I was worried they would not all fit, so it did take some finageling (what? you have never finageled?) I was very please with how it turned out. I sent it to Texas in my dad's suitcase. I wish I could see her face when she opens it.
1 comment:
oooo, I want someone to make one of those for me when I'm 80. Or even now.
Post a Comment