Sunday, May 6, 2012
50 year fit
I have decided 50 year old people are like 10 year olds and 2 year olds. We are between stages in life. I'm not 'young' any more, but I'm not really old either. It was troubling to realize that I could now qualify for some 'senior' things; that there are vitamins just for my age group...oh boy, I can take classes at the 'senoir' center, I can get discounts at stores. And, just like a 10 year old and a 2 year, I have a bad attitude. It seems like we complain about things more often. I get frustated like 10 and 2's too. I can't do all the things I did when I was younger, but am still working so don't have all the free time I will have when I retire. I think this stage is going to last for more than a year. I don't really want to be a different age, but I need to figure out how to make the most of this one.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment