| I know this is late, but I loved this dyed brown egg. |
Trevor, Jessica and Shad came and spent the week with us last week. They came on Tuesday and left Friday afternoon. We LOVED having them visit. We knew they were coming, but it was top secret cuz they were surprising Jessica's dad for his 60th birthday. Here is the daily play by play: (we've been watching too much sports at our house)
Tuesday: Kevra had a game, so we went to that. Trevor and Jessica got there when it was about over. After a quick meal, the boys (all but Shad) headed to the Dbacks game. They said they were on tv cuz the guy behind them caught a foul ball. The girls stayed home, put Shad to bed, made birthday cake, made Kevra's poster (for softball), watched a chick flick (Letters to Juliet)
Wednesday: Trevor's birthday, can't believe he is 26. It was Kevra's last game so they introduce the Senior parents and tell a little about the girls. She got to pitch the whole game and did a good job. We all were there, including my parents, so she had quite a cheering section. After the game, they provided dinner, so we all stayed and ate pizza and wings. At home, Trevor opened presents, had cake and played Scum. It was a fun day.
| Last huddle. |
| "We believe in you 1-2" |
| Julie, her pitching coach. |
| See Shad helping blow out the candles. |
| We gave Trevor a light saber, yes, he wanted one. Shad's is a Wii wand. |
Thursday: They spent the day with the Johnsons. We all went to school and work. Brendon had finals. He had his last one on Tuesday the 1st, so is done for the semester. It has been a tough one, I think he is glad it is over.
Friday: I stayed home to spend a little more time with the kids. I made breakfast and spent time with Shad. Kevra and her friends took him to the park and I got in a little more time with T & J before they left. They are doing well and enjoying CA. Trevor will be gone off and on for the next several months. Jessica has some travel plans too. We hope they bring her and Shad our way for a little bit. We love seeing them. They left early afternoon. It was a nice visit.
Saturday: I sewed all day. I'm working on Kevra's prom dress. It is a work in progress. I know she wishes it were finished, but you can't rush perfection....kidding! I just procrastinate. It will get done.
No comments:
Post a Comment