Hats off! It finally came and we all managed to survive it, even me. A few tears were shed, but we are all ready to move on.
| 4 best friends, all in the top 20 |
| Kevra and Bryan |
| ...and Chloe |
| ...and Amanda |
| the main posse |
We went to all the concerts and banquets and recitals we could handle. Eventually got to the graduation, with a party before for our family and friends and a party after for her friends. It was a long, memorable day.
Somehow I managed to get all my stuff done at work and check out on Friday. Feels good to be done. We headed to CA that afternoon, I'll post on that later. Kevra and Brendon left for Philmont on Sunday. His car died on Monday, 3/4 of the way there. I do mean died, not worth fixing. What an eventful start to their summer!. Philmont came and got them, they left the car for dad to try and get rid of, yes, it is a bit of a mess. But, one thing I have come to know these last two weeks is that life continues on. We roll with what ever we have; stroll thru the good, trudge thru the difficult, but we keep moving forward. Can't stop it. Life is good. I love my kids so much and it is hard to let them go, but that is what life is about, learning and growing; them and me too.
1 comment:
Congrats! What an eventful start to summer. I LOVE Kevra's white and blue dress, by the way!
Post a Comment