 |
| She took this pic at school. The apple doesn't fall far... |
Kevra has taken to NAU like a penguin to the arctic! She loves it. Her classes have all been fine. She is not sure what she wants to do. She is very good at math and enjoys that class. Currently, she is leaning toward accounting, but she has not taken any accounting, so we shall see if she likes it. Her Calc 3 teacher is impressed with her skills and work ethic and happy to hear she wants to minor in math..
 |
| Getting ready to cook. Yum. |
She has some fun roomates and they seem to get along fine. Kevra has always been fairly easy to live with, so I'm sure that has helped. She wanted to find a job this semester, and has finally found one on campus. She has done some babysitting and that gives her enough extra income. I have been surprised with how much she cooks meals and tries new recipes. I look on Pintrest to see what she has tried lately and how it turned out.
 |
| On a hike in Sedona |
I have to mention Bryan, the beau. They see a lot of each other and are good friends. They have done lots of hiking and biking together; some things they both like to do. He is a nice young man, planning to leave on a mission this summer.
 |
| In CA in Nov. |

Kevra has had a cold most of this year of school. She will get better, then it comes back. I feel badly for her, not feeling well can be a bummer. She takes cello lessons as one of her classes and feels like she has improved with this teacher. I have missed her so much and love when we get to talk to and spend time with her. She and her roomies are going to Thatcher to her cousin Kelsey's farewell next weekend. We are meeting her there. As always, can't wait to see her.
1 comment:
3 cheers for Kevra!
Post a Comment