Yes, Kevra is driving and I am not clutching the door anymore. She is doing really well and wants to practice all the time. It will be nice to not be her taxi anymore. She is 16 in September.
We finally put in some plants in the front entry of our house. Let's see, we have lived here 10 years. There were plants when we came, but they were a mess, so we took them out about 6 years ago and ever since have been wanting (but not acting) to put something in so...TA DA! I really like it and so far they are doing okay. They told us it wasn't the best time to do it, but Sterling had t
4 comments:
I love this picture of Kevra! You gotta love the glee on that cute face. I cannot believe she is driving... You are a step ahead of me in the plant department. I have yet to tackle that beast at our house.
I can't believe Kevra will be 16 soon! Where does the time go?
I love the garden entry way! So impressed you built the trellis yourselves!
no! Kevra can't be driving, she's only 11. It was just a few short months ago I was teaching her in Valiants!
Kevra. You GO girl.
Post a Comment