Wednesday, January 25, 2012
Simply beautiful
I love flowers: wild ones, hot house ones, garden ones. It doesn't matter.
I think they are beautiful and always make me smile. I don't care that they die away, that's okay with me, new ones will come.
I am always taking pictures of them, where ever I go, even at home.
Sterling planted some for me in front of the house so I see them when I get home, what a sweetie.
I also figured out how to get him to buy some w/o asking; I put them on his shopping list. "Flowers for your lovely wife". Sure enough; milk, eggs, roast, flowers.
Why didn't I think if this sooner?
(click on the pic to see them up close; some still have morning dew)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
What a great idea to put it on the shopping list. I should try it just to see if Bruce says anything. :)
These pictures brightened my day. You are a genius to put flowers on the grocery list!
Post a Comment