1st, band concert. We were 8 minutes late and the 5th grade band was almost done with their 5 songs. Love elementary concerts. It was our last one for a while.
2nd, baseball. Here are a few pics of him playing baseball. He had a really good year, his coach said he improved so much. He was easily the most consistent batter on the team, good hits almost everytime. He moved up the order to be number 1 at one point.
He also got to play catcher and got better and better at "picking off" the runner trying to steal 2nd. His coach is one of the best, we have had him twice. He teaches the boys, not just yells at them. Their team won the tournament. The coaches had brought snow balls in coolers, so they had a snowball fight after. Good memories, Good experience. Found out Monday he was chosen for All Stars, so we will be at this a few more weeks.
3rd, piano recital. It is always nice to get the recital done. He played his piece very well and I don't have to listen to it over and over and over anymore. We are both happy.
4th, scout camp. No pictures, but he was excited. He will be gone til Saturday. I'm sure he is having lots of fun. Jordon to the doctor when getting his scout physical.
dr: so you are the youngest?
Jordon: yep
dr: how is that?
Jordon: Sometimes it rocks, sometimes it stinks.
I love this kid!
2 comments:
I never appreciated the percussion during grade school, but they can make or break a group. Grace tells me she wants to play the drums, and now I'd be okay with that.
I was a Phillie for a couple years back in the day :) I hope he has fun at scout camp!
CANNOT believe that he will be in Jr. High next year. He's still little. :)
Post a Comment