Wednesday, June 22, 2011

Random Sampler

I just finished teaching a two day professional development class.  It was my first ever to teach and I was a little nervous.  However, I think it went fine.  We had a small group, which was nice.  I taught with a partener and she and I worked well together.  It was on "the 8 Mathematical Practices."  What is that, too much to explain here, but if you really want to know, ask me later.

Why don't people wipe up the kitchen sink when they throw stuff in there?  Why do they put junk in the non disposal side that clearly needs to be in the disposal side?  And why can't it stay clean for more then an hour?

Kevra and I watched "Singin in the Rain."  That movie cracks me up.  "No, no, no,...Yes, yes, yes."

Brendon bought a torch so he can make Creme Brule correctly, and boy did he.  It was super yummy.

I Skyped on Sunday for the very first time.  It was fun.  Neat to see Trevor and talk to him.  Jordon was so funny making faces on the camera, since he could see himself.

 We are on Harry watch, the excitement is building, last one, can hardly wait til the 15th. 

No comments: